Little Pwincess ♥
Cihuyy
Saturday 29 December 2012 • 02:11 • 0 comments
Tumblr_mfsd0soi511rgiqb7o1_500_large

Nothing To Say
We Are young :'D

Say goodbye to 2012 :') And say hello to 2013 :'D 2013, please be fucking awesome ;)



PASTFUTURE
The star owner
Bounjour Alls ! Welcome to My world . Please don't copy anything here . Be a good girl and boy . Leave me a nice speak at my cbox ^^ Feel free to navigate around here :) Need some choco ? Change it Mood : I'm Bored -.- Status : Me know me cute :p
TALKIE TALKING

"
"

FOLLOWERS
Hey Guys ! Iloveyouuuuu.

UPDATE STATUS
FOREVER HATE EX
>> Blogskin baru
6 March 13 : NOW
at:10 am


>> Awok comel sangat
date : 12/12/12
at: 12pm


>> cinderella arrived
date: 1/1/2190
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Tutorial Membuat Favicon di Blogskin
  • I can't erase you :'(

  • Adopted Sister.

    CREDIT SECTION

    Coding basecode by: Afiqah
    Edit template by: Izyanyancinnamon
    Owner blog: MRS MISHBUBBLES99
    Best view:Mozilla firefox
    Others:(♥♥)

    Enjoyyyyyyyyyyyy :')